Thursday, July 10, 2008

The new face of the PCP

All change here at PCP towers.

I'm straighening out the content by abandoning the parody news posts, and instead posting a mixture of straight-forward diary entries as well as the more stylised variety - all relating to pop culture, or my interpretation of it.

This is to enable me to use the blog in a more personal way and to chart various projects such as a comedy project, an art project and even a gardening project. Different parts of my life but I'll fuck it, lets see how they hang together.

Take it away Thin White Duke...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog. Here I found a video clip which specifies the different projects such as gardening project, art project and comedy project. Also you have given the important facts of these projects. Thanks for sharing. Apart from this article, I learned about hammerhead shark which is the largest of all hammerhead species.