Thursday, May 10, 2007

President Bush's Welcomes the Queen

The PCP has grown up a bit this week to bring you some important international news. In our first report on global affairs, we print a transcript of President Bush's welcome speech to our very own Queen.

PRESIDENT BUSH
Fellow ramekins and treasured gusts, join me in welcoming the Queen of Englandville to celebrate the successful onion between our two Greek counties.

Liz, I’d like to congratulatify you on your Oscar. I simply loved your movie, The Queen. And I loved you in it - you were real purty, yet strangely sexy in your fur. I like a woman with fur, Liz.

But, Lizzie baby, I have a bone to pick with you. Why oh why did you not get your beautiful bazongas out? You've done so in almost every other movie, like Calendar Girls and that biography of my daddy, Caligula. And all of those other naughty movies that Laura doesn’t let me watch.

One thing’s for sure, you certainly still have the mind for state business and the body for sin. So what if you're gettting on a bit? You know what they say: the older the berry, the sweeter the juice. You're a bona-fide MILF, Liz, and I don't mind who knows it.


Now, Queen Liz, as is tradition in Ameri-go-round, me and my feral Rastafarians would like to honour you with a song. And we could offer you no higher respect, than to sing you one from you own repertoire. Of course, you're more than familiar with Bohemian Rhapshody. All together now: “Scaramouche, scaramouche, can you do the fandango? Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening - me!"

No comments: