Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bowlin', howlin'

I'm off bowlin' tonight with colleagues. I'll post my winning scores later, after wiping the lanes with my lily-wristed work pals ;)

I'm modelling my style on Teen Wolf - very wristy and howly. I'm a darn site hairier than any wolf though - and I'm not sure how my fur will interfere with the hair-odynamics. But that's for me to figure out.

You - you can check out clips from my favourite movies featuring hot bowling action:

  • The Little Lebowski - the short version of Coen Bros. classic, The Big Lebowski (sweary)
  • Bill Murray on blistering form in the final scene of Kingpin - strangley (lairy)
  • A wolf that can bowl? No, a Teen Wolf that can bowl! (hairy)
  • Animal House, Porkys & Gremlins - more confusing than the three put togther, and far lower budget/quality than any of them individually, it's the equally 80s lowbrow classic Sorority Babes in Slimball Bowl-O-Rama (scary)


No comments: