Monday, November 06, 2006

Lucy Pinder - News of the World GadgiTs Shoot

For work, I set up this photoshoot with Lucy Pinder. I wonder what people think of it?

My colleague Jon managed the shoot. I think it was the best day in Jon's life. Certainly his working life. My colleague Jodie placed the pictures of Lucy in the News of the World - and the Gadgits blog.

Lucy is an absolute phenomenon. When publishers put her on a cover, sales shoot up. One of her videos on YouTube has over 180,000 views. Quite a girl. I don't think that a video of my posing in a bustiere would quite get the same attention. But then again, my man boobs have a way to go until they swell to Lucy's size.

Anyway, working with Lucy's agent was a joy. Next time, I might even get to meet the girl herself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comments not allowed around here?

scot devine said...

Whoops. Comments approvals were turned on but now sorted.

Anonymous said...

Early in her career, unlike most glamour models, Pinder did not initially pose fully topless; she eventually did so for the weekly UK lads' mag Nuts on 6 April 2007. This was followed with a nude photo set in the August 2007 issue of the monthly magazine Loaded. She also appeared as a Page Three girl in July and August for The Daily Star on a weekly basis.