Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I frigging love you(tube)

And so does the rest of the world. And that includes Google, who of course bought the scarily fast-growing interweb video sharing site today for a hefty $1.65bn.

I love YouTube for work as
this video shows, and I love it for play. I'm a slobbering you-tube-aniac. I want a channel on it. I want my company to have a channel on it. I want clients to have a channel on it. And I want it mobile. I want to be able to see it on mobile browsers like Opera.

Maybe Google can help make the mobile bit happen. I hope so. And I also hope I can stop being so sycophantic about You Tube. That kind of techno-worship is almost embarrasing. But not as embarrassing as walking around in a t-shirt with streaks of today's lunch on it but that's another story and one I won't be sharing. Oops.

No comments: